Indian Char Dham Yatra 2023 – Book Online!
The Char Dham Yatra is a pilgrimage tour in India that includes visiting four sacred Hindu shrines located in the 4 corner of India. it’s also known to be the holiest tour of Hinduism and this 15-day-long journey will take you on this yatra with complete ease and comfort. Traditionally, the Char Dham yatra of india, or pilgrimage, begins at the shrine of Badrinath, and then proceeds to Dwarka, Somnath, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Bhubaneshwar and finally to Jagannath Puri. The yatra is usually taken by the devotees during the months of May to October. The Char Dham yatra is considered highly sacred and is believed to wash away one’s sins and grant salvation.
- A dip into the holy River of Ganga at Haridwar / Rishikesh.
- Darshan of Badrinath which inaugurated by Adi Shankaracharya.
- Darshan of Dwarka which inaugurated by Lord Krishna.
- Darshan of Somnath (oldest jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva and one of 12 Jyotirlinga).
- Darshan of Meenakshi Temple (Famous Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati Temple) at Madurai.
- Darshan of Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga.
- Darshan of Jagannath Puri Temple.
- Darshan of Famous Konark Sun Temple .
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/5-6hrs)
Day 02: Haridwar – Rishikesh (Vehicle Registration) – Devprayag – Rudraprayag (165kms/5-6hrs)
Day 03: Rudraprayag - Badrinath (160kms/6-7hr)
Day 04: Badrinath – Joshimath - Rishikesh (296kms/10-11hr)
Day 05: Rishikesh – Haridwar – Delhi
Day 06: Delhi to Rajkot / Jamnagar Dwarka
Day 07 : Dwarka
Day 08 : Dwarka – Somnath
Day 09 : Somnath- Madurai
Day 10 : Madurai-Rameshwaram
Day 11: Rameshwaram - Madurai
Day 12: Madurai - Bhubaneshwar
Day 13 : Bhubaneshwar - Puri
Day 14 : Puri- konark- Bhubaneshwar
Day 15 : Bhubaneshwar - New Delhi